Learn How Customers Interact with Your Business
We can help you track how your customers find you, what they like about your services and products to help you optimize your business online to reach the right customers and grow your business online.
Unparalleled Website Analytics and Reporting
With data driving our strategy recommendations, you better believe we know our stuff when it comes to Google Analytics, the powerful, reliable and always evolving platform provided by Google.
Call Tracking & Analytics
Call Tracking allows businesses to measure the ‘offline’ conversions (which are typically phone calls) that they receive through different forms of marketing.
While our primary focus is on tracking the phone leads generated by your website, call tracking numbers can also be assigned to anything from white papers & brochures to trade show collateral.
Form analytics data helps our team stay up to date on your business. The insights we gain based on the information we gather from your form data helps us to find new opportunities to grow your online presence.
Reporting and Online Attribution
A standard analysis from TopSpot includes traffic trends, keyword analysis, user behavior analysis and reporting on phone and website leads generated.
Program recommendations, progress updates on previously discussed goals, and post-conversion observations are included as well.
Local SEO Organic Tracking
Eastmoor Digital Local offers the most complete local marketing toolset. Our software makes it easy for you to manage your location data, presence, reputation and analytics.
Digital Analytics Solutions
If you’re not understanding the full picture of your website’s performance, it will be hard to create an SEO or Paid Search strategy that meets your goals. 95% of the tracking solutions that we inherit are not setup properly, meaning before Eastmoor Digital implements an analytics solution, companies were missing out on critical information like:
- Mobile Analytics – How many people are visiting your site from a mobile device? Is your website optimized to meet your mobile visitors’ needs?
- Site Search – Having a site search on your site isn’t only beneficial for your users to find items quicker, it can serve as your website’s focus group by providing you content strategy and landing page ideas.
- PDF Downloads – Which PDFs are being downloaded the most and could your site benefit from having the PDF content in HTML format and optimized to rank?
- IP Filtering – Does your sales team spend a lot of time on your website when speaking with potential customers? Do you know the difference between their actions on your site versus a new visitor’s actions?
- Video Views – You’ve spent a ton of time and money on videos, so tracking the views should be helpful.
- Form Data – How many forms were submitted on the site (email signup, request a quote, consultation or appointment buttons)?
I have had the pleasure of working with Eastmoor Digital for a number of years at a previous job and most recently at my new company. Recently we were in need of a creative user-friendly design to fit our children’s book publishing company. They setup a fantastic website! Joel is attentive to detail and is always looking for ways to improve our site. Eastmoor Digital has a wonderful work ethic and a strong desire to do their very best.Lisa Sanderson
I’ve been using Eastmoor Digital for all of my digital marketing and SEO needs for my two chiropractic practices for the past 5 years. They have played a huge role in the consistent growth of my businesses. I have recommended them to many colleagues and will continue to recommend them to any business owner who is looking to take their business to the next level.Dr. Trevor Ennis
I needed a website upgrade, and Eastmoor Digital delivered. From the point of contact to the final product, Eastmoor went above and beyond my expectations. This is a distinguished business with a huge emphasis on quality and expertise. Thank you to you and your team, Joel!Sean Lawrence